Last update: November 11th, 2018
The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we do with your personal information (“Personal Data”) so as to be compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (“GDPR”)
This statement applies solely to the Personal Data collected on websites administrated by zCost Management and presents zCost Management’s confidentiality practices, specifically concerning the type of data that is collected and analyzed, how the data is used, and third parties with whom the data is shared.
You can visit zCost Management’s website https://www.zcostmanagement.com/ (“Website”) without having to reveal your identity or provide any personal information. However, zCost Management or its business partners may request information under some circumstances.
The entity responsible for handling Personal Data collected on the Website is:
Headquarter: 15 rue de Trévaly – 44420 La Turballe – Tel : +33 (0) 2 22 06 88 60
Office: 92, rue de Cléry – 75002 Paris – email@example.com
Types of Personal Data and of data processing
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used by zCost Management to:
Information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system: these data enable us to personalize the Website according to your own system configuration and language preferences and to improve the ease of navigation. These data are collected by our cookies. By default, these cookies are disabled until you accept them.
Information about your visits to and use of this Website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and Website navigation paths. These data help us administrate and improve the Website and analyze your interests to offer you the best content and offers. These data are collected by our cookies. By default, these cookies are disabled until you accept them.
Contact information that you enter when you request to access specific documentation: your name, your job title, your email address, your professional phone number and your company name. These Personal Data are used to analyze our visitors’ interests and fidelity in order to improve the quality of content delivered and to send you marketing communications relating to our business (you can unsubscribe at any time).
Contact information that you enter in order to set up a subscription to our emails and/or newsletters: your email address. This Personal Data is used to send you our email newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time).
Our use of your Personal Data can be adjusted using privacy controls on the Website:
- You can modify your communication preferences at any time using this link: https://www.zcostmanagement.com/communication-preferences/
- You can revoke your consent for cookies using the cookie panel displayed at the bottom of any page of our Website.
If you provide Personal Data to us about another person, such as your spouse or a colleague, we will assume that you have that person’s authorization.
- zCost Management will not ask for more information than is reasonably necessary in order to provide the requested information or services.We will not, without your expressed consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Hosting of Personal Data
Personal Data are hosted by Microsoft Azure, our service supplier. The data center is located in the European Union, in Ireland.
Microsoft Azure datacenters are protected by layers of defense-in-depth security that include perimeter fencing, video cameras, security personnel, secure entrances, and real-time communication networks. This multi-layered security model is in use throughout every area of the facility, including each physical server unit.
Azure uses industry-standard protocols to encrypt data in transit. Your data is secure as it travels between devices and Microsoft datacenters, as it moves within datacenters, and when your data is at rest in Azure Storage. Capabilities include:
- Protection of data in transit and at rest, including encryption for data, files, applications, services, communications, and drives.
- Supports and uses numerous encryption mechanisms, including SSL/TLS, IPsec, and AES.
Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information listed above to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, business partners or subcontractors when necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) when necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may also disclose your Personal Data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating of) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that Personal Data where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your Personal Data to third parties.
Personal Data retention
We may retain your Personal Data to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy for as long as needed, as allowed or as required by law.
The maximum length of retention for Personal Data is:
- if you are a client of zCost Management, 3 years after the end of the contractual agreement (Personal Data related to clients of zCost Management’s services or products).
- If you are not a client of zCost Management, 3 years after their collection or after the last contact with zCost Management (fulfill a form, ask for more information, request a demo or a quotation, engage with us through emails…)
At the end of these periods of times, your Personal Data will be removed from our system.
International data transfers
- Personal Data that we collect may be stored, processed in, and transferred to countries in which our business partners (subcontracted distributors) operate in order to enable us to use this data in accordance with this policy: your name, your email address, your job title, your company name, and your phone number.
- Personal Data that we collect may be transferred to the following countries where our business partners are located and which do not have data protection laws considered by EU to provide an adequate level of protection: the United States of America, Brazil, South Africa, Canada.
We may also transfer your Personal Data to Israel, which is considered by EU to provide an adequate level of protection.
Your Personal Data are transferred only if you are a resident of these countries and for business purposes related to zCost Management’s products or services.
Security of your personal information
zCost Management has established proper procedures to safeguard and secure information that is collected online in order to prevent unauthorized access to it, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure that your Personal Data is being used appropriately.
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You have the right to access, update, correct, restrict or withdraw your Personal Data.
You also have the right to unsubscribe for any marketing communications. You can contact us to make any enquiry regarding your Personal Data here: https://www.zcostmanagement.com/contact.
If you think that we do not respect the terms and conditions of this policy, you may fill a complaint:
- Directly addressed to zCost Management by using the contact form.
- Addressed to the competent authority for personal data protection. The name and contact information for the European Union data protection authorities are available at this website: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure/data-protection-
Link to third party sites
Our Website contains many links to other websites. zCost Management cannot be held responsible for their privacy practices or their content.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. We use both session and persistent cookies on our Website.
- The names of the cookies that we use on our Website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
- we use Google Analytics and Adwords on our Website to recognize a computer when a user visits the Website, improve the Website’s usability, analyze the use of the Website, administer the Website.
- we use Click Dimensions analytics on our Website to track users as they navigate the Website, personalize the Website for each user and target advertisements which may be of particular interest to specific users.
- Cookies are disabled by default on your first visit on the Website. They will become active only if you expressly give your consent by clicking on the “Accept” button displayed in the ribbon at the bottom of any page. If you revoke your consent at any time by entering the “Options” panel.
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our Website.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer—for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 );
- in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history”, clicking “Show Cookies,” and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”;
- in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings,” “Show advanced settings,” and “Clear browsing data,” and then selecting “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data.”
- Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our Website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email.